Monday 27 July 2020

Playful Pets Designer Series Paper (DSP) -

Hi everyone welcome to my blog. On Saturday Michele Jutrisa gave us a sketch challenge to use and I didn't quite get my cards finished on the day - so much was happening.


You can see the sketch below that we all had to use.

Image may contain: text that says 'Card Sketch Challenge Create a card card using this simple sketch. Make it your own! own! When your done post it in the comments below..'
I am loving the Pampered Pets Bundle on page 42 and the Playful Pets DSP on page 149. I had them out on the table so couldn't resist using them again. I will show you the cute cat at a later time.





The above puppy dog is cut out with the dies but you have to fussy cut the others  OR cheat as I did below where I used an oval to cut the sausage dog out with.


Used Basic Black & Real Red cardstock for the cards with the DSP.




Measurements I used are:

- Base is Basic Black - 14.8 x 10.5 (once folded)
- Next layer was DSP 14.3 x 10cm
- Real Red strip was 11.8 x 5cm and attached to it was
- DSP strip 11.3 x 4.5 cm glued to the card
- a Real Red strip 1cm wide and 10cm long
- Basic Black scalloped oval and the dog was cut with the die and popped up on dimensionals



Thank you for popping in

Until next time
Happy stamping, stay safe and 
be kind to one another.

Maree xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment