Sunday 26 July 2020

INKspired Sketch Challenge 119 -




Hello and welcome to our sunday night hop with the INKspired team. Tonight Teneale has given us a sketch - see below the one we are using.

You may have hopped across from Allison McLeod and I can't wait to see her creation


Started with crumbcake as the base and embossed a layer of  Petal Pink with the Brick & Mortar 3D embossing folder.
Cut a scallop edge of Old Olive using the scallop from Budding Blooms Dies which I adhered to the top right side edge of the Soft Suede  cardstock..




I used a 8 cm section of Soft Suede that I cut  the circle from using leafy circle die from the Birds & More Dies and wrapped linen thread with a bow at the top of it. Using the leaf die from the same set cut a branch of Old Olive that I threaded behind the circle.

The words have come from the Positive Thoughts stampset. The birds and the words have been stamped on Very Vanilla cardstock.





Thank you for coming by.
Now it is onto Kozue Smith and her wonderful creations






Until next time
Happy stamping, stay safe and 
be kind to one another.

Maree xxx


10 comments:

  1. Lovely card Maree. I haven't thought about buying this set, until seeing your card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allison for your kind words. I have these type of birds around the house so was good to get a set that worked.

      Delete
  2. I love your card. The dies are lovely. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie for your lovely words - the dies are lovely in this set but enjoying playing with the stamps as well

      Delete
  3. Maree! Great card, I have been tossing up whether I should get this set, and now I have put it on the list:) Love the colours you used as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comments Teresa - I am enjoying this bundle.xx

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice card Maree, I might need to add this set to my wish list now

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very pretty card Maree and clever use of the sketch. I'll have to add this one to my list. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card, Maree. Great choice of the embossing for background!

    ReplyDelete