Sunday 9 August 2020

INKspired Challenge 120 - Ornate Garden

 

Hi and welcome to our sunday night INKspired blog hop. This week Teneale has us all using the Ornate Garden Speciality Designer Series Paper.

You may have joined my blog from the lovely Allison McLeod and I love seeing what she makes each fortnight.


Started with a main card of Bumblebee cardstock. I then cut Basic Black cardstock and layered two pieces of Ornate Garden DSP to it see below.


I embossed a piece of Bumblebee cardstock with the Ornate Floral 3D embossing folder

and attached it to the bottom of the Basic Black cardstock.

I used one of the small Ornate Layer Dies and cut out a piece of Basic Black.

Stamped Happy Birthday from the Peaceful Moments stampset. I cut this Whisper White cardstock using the Hippo & Friends Dies which are so versatile.

Simple card that shows off the lovely Ornate Garden speciality DSP



Thank you for stopping by. 

Now it is onto Kozue Smith who makes the most amazing cards.



Until next time
Happy stamping, stay safe and 
be kind to one another.

Maree xxx

8 comments:

  1. Hey Maree,

    Hope you are doing well. What a fun card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Teneale we are fine and I love this dsp.

      Delete
  2. Very pretty Maree. I love the ornate labels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie for your kind words and I love the ornate dies as well.

      Delete
  3. Maree, I love your colours you have chosen, very nice xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katrina Bumblebee is becoming a favourite of mine.xx

      Delete
  4. Lovely card, Maree. It's great idea to use the emboss with the DSP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kozue for your kind words - I love embossing folders.xx

      Delete