Saturday 1 August 2020

SUOC 254 - Colour Challenge with Beautiful Moments


Hello everyone and welcome to my blog. It is so relaxing to colour images in and I love using my Stampin' Up! Blends for that.
I noticed that the #SUOC254 was a colour challenge this time so had to play along.
Don't forget to hop on over and get inspiration from all the amazing cards.

I am enjoying colouring the pictures from the Beautiful Moments stampset so couldn't resist using one for this.



Started with a Mint Macaron base card and then added another piece that had a strip  attached to the centre of Terracotta Tile  that was then embossed with the Absolutely Argyle 3D folder.


My lady was stamped with Memento ink and coloured using Highland Heather, Soft Suede, Granny Apple Green & Old Olive with Magenta Madness & Real Red for the flowers.  A scalloped oval of Soft Suede was adhered to the image and popped up on my card.





Thank you for stopping by

Until next time
Happy stamping, stay safe and 
be kind to one another.

Maree xxx

 

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Maree - what a great image to choose for coloring! Love the calm and peaceful scene you've created! Thanks so much for playing at SUO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, Maree, with fantastic coloring. Thank you so much for playing with us at SUOChallenges.com. We hope that you join us for a new challenge on August 4!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cindy B designs for taking the time to leave some kind words for me.xx

      Delete
  4. Thanks for doing the SUO coloring challenge with us. Your card is so beautiful. I am thrilled that you shared it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Renee for your encouraging words - I love colouring and this set is so good to colour. xx

    ReplyDelete