Sunday 23 August 2020

INKspired Combo Colour Challenge Hop 121 -

Welcome everyone to our sunday blog hop that Teneale organises for us. We have a colour combo challenge this fortnight.

You may have hopped across from Allison  McLeod and I love what she does with these challenges. This colour challenge has not been a favourite of mine. My new Old Olive inkpad is much darker (as you can see below) than my old one. I started with the Life is Beautiful stampset and stamped the tree in Old Olive then I added Mango Melody leaves to the tree (some were stamped off)


LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET

I stamped the birdhouse in Pretty Peacock in and stamped the words in Pool Party.


Used the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch to shape the end of my  strip. The card above has Pretty Peacock as the base.

LOVELY LABELS PICK A PUNCH


Now it is onto Kozue Smith and I love her cards - they are so pretty


As you can see below I stamped off on the Old Olive for the tree (right hand side card) to make it a lighter colour.




Thank you for stopping by

Until next time
Happy stamping, stay safe and 
be kind to one another.

Maree xxx

10 comments:

  1. I love this stamp set, lovely Maree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Julie wanted to try something different.

      Delete
  3. Such a cute card! I like the choices you made with the colours! This stamp set is at the top of my list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Maree, I love this stamp set and I love the colours you have chosen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you katrina for your kind words. I am loving this stampset.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I love the way you used the colour combo and stamp set with this card. It's really pretty. I'll have to put this set on my Wishlist. xx

    ReplyDelete