Monday 24 August 2020

Birthday card for Jack


Hello everyone
It is hard sometimes to find enough male stamp sets to use.
For my nephew Jack - I used a recently retired stampset called Pedal to the Metal
He has a red ute with a trayback so this American one was the closest I could find to his.


Started with Soft Suede as the main card and added another layer that I embossed using the Tin Tile 3D embossing folder. Decided to do a scene when using the ute. 



Stamped the mountains in Gray Granite and the trees in Mossy Meadow. The stamps are from from the Waterfront stampset -page 129.

WATERFRONT PHOTOPOLYMER STAMP SET


Coloured in the road with my Stampin' Blend - Smoky Slate.
Now for the inside of Jack's card.




Thank you for stopping by

Until next time
Happy stamping, stay safe and 
be kind to one another.

Maree xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment